* the AXIOM is entirely designed, made and assembled in Germany
* every AXIOM is assembled, tested and calibrated by the designer
* all parts of the AXIOM - even the screws, the inner wiring and
it's customized aluminum transport case are made in Germany
* the AXIOM is a full dynamic balanced design
* the AXIOM is a full lateral balanced design
* full radial/axial cardan shaft double gimbal bearing, using custom made to order German nano instrumental ball bearings of aerospace grade with the lowest move friction possible today.
* bearings are mounted in a certified laboratory under controlled clean-air room conditions and with the bearing-house preheated to ensure perfect contact closure fit of bearings after cool down.
* the mounting board, bearing houses, external and internal VTA tower and fixed headshell mounting are made from triple-tempered German AP70XX dural air frame grade aluminum and stress-relieved V2a stainless steel.
* the mounting plate is hardened stainless steel.
* the counterweight assembly is made from German HD18 Tungsten.
* the arm wand is an unique composite of Titanium and Carbon with inner surface liquid dampening.
* internal wiring is pure silver litz w/soft teflon insulation (other options available on customer's wish and directive).
* the AXIOM follows an all new geometrical design.
* the AXIOM is a 12" effective length design.
Nevertheless, the mounting distance of the AXIOM is the same as with most standard 9" - 10" tonearms!
Unique features of the AXIOM - available for the 1st time in tonearm design
Exclusive features of the AXIOM:
* VTF ( vertical tracking force ) non-touch-adjustment: on-the-fly - during play.
* SRA adjustment is independent from tonearm height ( fixed mounting head )
* dynamic tunable effective moving mass
- from 22 gram to 42 gram effective moving mass in fixed mounting version.
- from 29 gram to 48 gram effective moving mass in SME-bayonet version.
* dynamic antiskating
- w / exchangeable inserts for any tangential curve!
* carbide hardend titanium / carbon-composite arm pipe with
internal liquid dampening on whole inner surface.
* exchangeable inserts in counterweight tuned to cartridge's compliance.
Thus eliminating low frequency resonance peak.
* the AXIOM and it’s bearing axis can be precisely leveled on it's own. This is independent from the plinth's level and done with 3 precision set screws around the center mounting screw (these are covered by the large round metal cap and not visible when mounted).
All these features listed above you will find in the AXIOM only.
* the AXIOM is a special 12" design with mounting distance of 9 - 10" tonearm
* SME Type Mount Bearing Pivot-to-Spindle Distance - 308 mm
* Fixed Type Mount Bearing Pivot-to-Spindle Distance - 288 mm
* SME Type Mount VTA Tower Base-to-Spindle Distance - 266 mm
* Fixed Type Mount VTA Tower Base-to-Spindle Distance - 233 mm