A-Series center channel loudspeakers are the perfect companion to any Bryston main channel loudspeakers and a great match to many other makes. They're built using the same drivers as other A-Series loudspeakers, so the timbre match will be spot on. Choose from 3 models depending on the space allowed.
The AC-1 is a big center designed to keep pace dynamically with our largest A1 floorstander. The AC-1 Mini is most often used with the A2 and A3. The AC-1 Micro is a special center channel that fits perfectly in the center drawer of an entertainment credenza right behind the acoustic cloth or screen.
- Titanium dome tweeter reproduces highs with great clarity and crispness
- Midrange and bass driver are anodized aluminum for wide bandwidth and light weight
- Industry leading in-room response linearity
- Incredible dynamic range
- Broad amplifier compatibility
- Ideal for 2-channel and home theater
- Outrigger Bases for improved stability
- Available in your choice of finish
Finishes: Walnut, Boston Cherry, Black Ash standard. Others upon request.
|Dimensions (W x H x D in.):||17 x 7.5 x 7.5|
|Frequency Response:||95Hz-20kHz ±3dB|
|Dynamic Range:||100 dB @ 1m anechoic|
|Recommended Power:||10-200 Watts per speaker|
|Input Connector:||5-way Binding Posts|
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .