Big sound and high output capability requires large loudspeakers. This is fact. Though this model is tall, the A1 moves air with exceptionally low distortion given its slim profile. By using a linear array of small diameter drivers, Bryston is able to optimize the off axis response to produce an unusually broad listening window. The listening window is a measurement that indicates how linear the off-axis ferquency response remains and is an indicator of tonal neutrality as well as imaging ability.
Another fun fact about the A1 is that you get all of this for an incredibly compelling price--far below what you would expect for a speaker made in Canada and guaranteed for 20 years.
- Dual titanium dome tweeters reproduce high frequencies with incredible clarity and greater dynamics than a single driver
- Midranges and bass drivers are anodized aluminum for wide bandwidth and light weight
- Industry leading in-room response linearity
- Incredible dynamic range up to 114dB!
- Broad amplifier compatibility
- Ideal for 2-channel and home theater
- Outrigger Bases for improved stability
- Available in your choice of finish
Finishes:Walnut, Boston Cherry, Black Ash standard. Others upon request.
|Dimensions||W x H x D: 9.25” x 47.5” x 17” plus feet|
|Frequency Response:||31Hz-20kHz ±3dB|
|Dynamic Range:||114 dB @ 1m anechoic|
|Recommended Power:||100-400 Watts per speaker|
|Input Connector:||Dual 5-way Binding Posts|
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .