A-Series center channel loudspeakers are the perfect companion to any Bryston main channel loudspeakers and a great match to many other makes. They're built using the same drivers as other A-Series loudspeakers, so the timbre match will be spot on. Choose from 3 models depending on the space allowed. The AC-1 is a big center designed to keep pace dynamically with our largest A1 floorstander. The AC-1 Mini is most often used with the A2 and A3. The AC-1 Micro is a special center channel that fits perfectly in the center drawer of an entertainment credenza right behind the acoustic cloth or screen.
- Titanium dome tweeter reproduces highs with great clarity and crispness
- Midrange and bass driver are anodized aluminum for wide bandwidth and light weight
- Industry leading in-room response linearity
- Incredible dynamic range
- Broad amplifier compatibility
- Ideal for 2-channel and home theater
- Available in your choice of finish
Recommended Power: 10-250 Watts per speaker
Impedance: 6 ohmsSensitivity86 dB
Input Connector: Dual 5-way Binding Posts
Dimensions (W x H x D in.)30 x 11.5 x 13.9 plus feet
Frequency Response: 45Hz-20kHz ±3dB
Dynamic Range: 111 dB @ 1m anechoic
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .