The 082 integrated amplifier is a direct descendant of Burmester’s larger 032 integrated amplifier. It fits seamlessly into the long line of the internationally acclaimed and award-winning power amplifiers 909, 911, 956 and 036. Despite a slightly smaller power supply in comparison to the 032, the integrated amplifier 082 offers impressive capabilities and almost equals the outstanding sound of the bigger model. The powerful and warm yet detailed sound is the result of a special circuit layout based on balanced, DC-coupled amplification sections. The 082 integrated amplifier combines outstanding sound with easy to understand operation in a convincingly versatile device. The simple operating concept allows easy access to a multitude of different functions.
Impressions with Attention to Detail.
Recognizable as a typical Burmester even from the very first glance, the 082 integrated amplifier makes use of characteristic design elements of the Classic Line.
Display and control elements are located on the front panel milled from solid aluminum. Thanks to this expensive use of material sensitive amplification circuitry is hermetically shielded from any digital signal interferences. The system is continuously kept cool by the proven heat sinks with their characteristic cooling fins, which give all power and integrated amplifiers in the Burmester portfolio their distinctive looks.
Sophisticated computer technology is used to measure, select and pair critical components before assembling them by hand into hardware modules. These modules are then individually tested and carefully checked against a reference device. This extraordinarily tough testing process stands behind the high reliability of Burmester components.
- Balanced pre-amplification stages
- Completely DC-coupled without distorting capacitors in the signal path
- High damping factor enables effortless control of any speaker over the full frequency range, even at high frequencies
- Stable at any load over the entire frequency range
- Massive binding posts for speaker cables ( best performance with spade lugs! )
- A built-in protective circuit outside of the signal path monitors the 082 during operation
with regard to overheating, DC offset and overloading.
- Oversized power supply with 82.000 F filter capacity and a 450 VA toroidal transformer.
- Additional local filtering at the output stages with low inductive bypass capacitors.
- Inputs can be lined up separately
- Adjustable pre-sets: Input sensitivity, output level, wake-up volume
- Pre-amp output
- Architecture of the power amplification stages
- Extremely fast signal transfer
- High bandwidth
- Steady negative feedback over the entire audible range and beyond.
- Tone controls ( can be switched off )
- Volume control in 60 steps with ultra precise volume actuator for perfect channel
- Remote on/off: The 082 can be switched on/off or can be used to switch other
components by a 10V DC trigger current.
- BurLink with RS-232 and USB
- Head phones jack at the rear panel
- Full remote control
* Remote Control Not Included *
Burmester 082 Classic Line Integrated Amplifier User's Manual
Analog-Inputs: 4 x Balanced ( CD, Tuner, AUX, Surround ), 2 x Unbalanced ( AUX2, TAPE )
Analog-Outputs: 1 x balanced ( Preamp OUT ) and 2 x unbalanced ( Preamp OUT )
2 x Loudspeaker Output
Rated Power Output: 2 x 150 W (@ 4 Ohm ) / 2 x 100 watt ( @ 8 Ohm )
Damping Factor: >1000
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >96 dB
Input Sensitivity: Adjustable ( -9 to 0 to +9 )
Frequency Response: 3-100kHz ( -3dB, band-limited )
Rise time: 23V/ s at 4
|Inputs||3 x XLR and 2 x RCA|
|Pre-Out||Balanced + Unbalanced|
|Headphone jack||6.3 mm|
|Remote Input / Output||1 / 1|
|Tone control ( can be bypassed )||Yes|
Burmester 032 Classic Line Integrated Amplifier
Burmester 101 Classic Line Integrated Amplifier
Burmester 061 Classic Line Direct Drive CD Player
Burmester 036 Classic Line Power Amplifier
Burmester 035 Classic Line Preamplifier
Burmester 956 MK2 Classic Line Power Amplifier
Burmester 102 Classic Line Direct Drive CD Player
Burmester 151 MK II Top Line Music Center
Burmester 088 Top Line Preamplifier
082 Classic Line Integrated Amplifier