In Store Only!
This product is not eligible for purchase online.
Control4 Core 3 Hub & Home Automation Controller
Powered by a next-generation multi-core processor, CORE 3 delivers a new level of speed and performance for instantaneous, interactive control to all the systems on the job, and a beautiful, interactive 4K on-screen menu.
For entertainment, CORE 3 includes new, higher quality DACs ( digital to analog converters ) to power two analog audio outputs, one digital audio output, and an HDMI output. Simultaneous, independent audio streams are provided for each output by Ryff, the built-in highresolution audio server, allowing customers to listen to their local music library, or stream from a variety of leading music services, and AirPlay-enabled devices.
CORE 3 includes a variety of I/O to automate audio and video, lighting, climate control, door locks, and other devices controlled by IP, infrared ( IR ), serial, ZigBee and Zwave*. The versatility of the CORE 3 makes it an easy-add at the head end with the included rack mount ears, or a powerful remote-location addition with the option of AC or PoE+ for power, and an Ethernet output to provide network connection to another device.
With OvrC Pro built in, CORE will be the foundation for networking monitoring and management, giving you access to the entire network of IP devices - including third-party products - for remote connections, device and network configurations, and troubleshooting. Those features, paired with diagnostic data, make remote support easy, eliminating unnecessary service calls, which enables you to streamline your business and tackle more jobs – all from the OvrC web or mobile app.
*Zwave antennas will be enabled later in 2022 after completion of the certification process
- New, updated multi-core processors allow CORE 3 to run OS 3 faster and more efficiently, with power to spare for new features and functionality currently in development
- Four audio outputs—two stereo analog outputs, one digital audio output, and one HDMI—distribute up to four simultaneous, high-resolution audio streams from native streaming services, AirPlay-enabled devices, and local music libraries
- Ryff high-resolution audio server built-in, with native support for popular streaming services including Qobuz, TIDAL, Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM, SOUNDMACHINE, TuneIn, and more
- Elegant 4K on-screen interactive menu for easy access to entertainment sources, device control, scene selection, comfort settings, surveillance monitoring, and more
- 1U, fan-less design features a heat-sink chassis and integrated power supply, for a simple, silent and reliable installation
- PoE+ provides power and network connectivity over a single CAT5/CAT6 cable
- Built-in two-port Ethernet switch simplifies installation by connecting an additional device to the local network
- Included ears in the box to allow for mounting inside a rack
- Optional mounting bracket allows easy mounting to the back of a TV, on the wall, or to a standard wall box
- Integrated Zigbee and Zwave* radios with external antennas simplify installation while delivering reliable low-bandwidth communication for other smart/connected devices
- USB port enables connection to external hard drives for easy access to music content, or use of a WI-FI dongle
- Registration to customer.control4.com enables access and control from multiple mobile devices through the Control4 App for Android and iOS – including Apple Watch – while connected to the local network
- Active 4Sight subscription enables remote access with the Control4 App, Intercom Anywhere, Notifications, integration with Alexa and Google voice assistants, When>>Then access, and automatic cloud backups
- Communication server built-in for audio/video intercom between Control4 touchscreens, Chime Video Doorbells and door stations
- OvrC Pro built in for advanced remote management and monitoring, device and network configurations, and simplified troubleshooting solutions including the OvrC Connect app for customers
Shipping Dimensions & Weight: 12" x 8" x 4" , 3.7 lbs