The Kimber Kable KS 1016 is a continuation of the reference KS 1011, but with six conductors compared to two. The increased conductor count offers more bass and augmented warmth while keeping with the sonic signature of the KS 1011.
Six solid core copper conductors layout a smooth unwavering road for high resolution analog signals. The 2:1 rectangular profile of the copper conductor extends the top end while maintaining copper’s warmth and ease.
Kimber KS 1016 is their very best all-copper analogue interconnect and the introduction to the super Select range of cables. Using a specially-enhanced pure copper to ensure optimal signal transfer and V-fluorocarbon insulation to maintain the conductor purity, the conductors are arranged around Kimber’s core compound to enhance the interference-rejecting weave and isolate the cable from micro-vibration. The effect is to create a sound that is wonderfully detailed and natural, with a vast soundstage and realistic dynamics.
Kimber Select KS-1016 analogue interconnects are supplied as a pair and fitted with WBT Nextgen 0102Cu locking RCA Phono connectors as standard. Your cables will come in a strong, protective Peli™ case to ensure your receive them is pristine condition.
- Kimber’s top-of-the-range all-copper interconnect.
- Six high purity copper conductors.
- Unique orthogonal braid woven around Kimber X-38R core compound.
- Available as a balanced version, KS-1116.
- Hyper-pure, molecularly optimised copper conductors.
- Orthogonal braid.
- V-fluorocarbon dielectric.
- X38R core compound.
- ESD (electrostatic discharge) yarn.
- WBT-0102 Cu nextgen phono plugs.
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .