AV Series 18-Port Gigabit PoE+ L2/L3 Managed Switch
What this Product Does:
The AMS-1816P is an 18-port Gigabit switch that easily functions on its own or provides cost effective expand-ability via its two Gigabit SFP up-link ports to other Luxul switches in your AV rack. The 16 PoE+ ports provide a robust 185 watt power budget and simple power management to automation touch panels, security cameras, and other PoE powered devices. The compact rack-mountable design, selectable green / blue front facing LED's, and variable speed fans ensure aesthetic and quiet operation. The AMS-1816P provides simple installation with powerfully intuitive management, including L2/L3 switching, 802.1Q VLAN support with trunking, and QoS prioritization support.
PoE managed switches also now include port auto-recovery and power scheduling, ensuring system reliability and up time. Port auto-recovery allows the switch to power cycle unresponsive PoE devices, ensuring system reliability and up time. Port power scheduling allows PoE ports to be turned on or off on a schedule. Simplify PoE device installation, including IP security cameras, VoIP devices, and wireless APs Optimize and protect your network with advanced VLAN, QoS, and network security features
- PoE Self-Healing with auto-recovery and power scheduling
- 16 Gigabit 802.3af/at PoE+ ports (185 watt power budget)
- Two Gigabit SFP ports
- Full layer 2/3 support
- 802.1Q VLAN (with trunking) & QoS support
- User selected green and blue front facing LEDs
- Variable speed fans for quiet operation
- Plug-and-play installation with intuitive management
- Simple power management of PoE enabled devices
- Compact design in standard 19" rack-mount enclosure
- Three-year limited warranty
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .