Gorgeous Sound & Build Quality
The Radius 45 benefits from many of the technical advances, materials, and construction techniques found in Monitor's top-of-the-line speakers. Its 3/4" dome tweeter is made of a high-tech ceramic-coated aluminum/magnesium alloy.
This exceptionally stiff, lightweight material allows the driver to respond swiftly and precisely to the audio signal for greater accuracy. The tweeter also gets an anodized coating of gold that helps ensure smooth, extended highs.
- 3" MMP II Driver. All drivers are dedicated and model specific, with each model in the Radius series being designed and voiced individually.
- 3/4" Gold C_CAM tweeter, rear-firing to enhance sound dispersion characteristics
- Single through-bolt driver fixing. Provides mechanical de-coupling properties resulting in enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. Through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Single point ¼" x 20TPI wall fixing. Use the optional Monitor Audio speaker mount or any standard wall bracket
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system
Frequency Response:120-20,000 Hz
Recommended Amplifier Power:15-50 watts
Impedance: 8 ohms
Weight: 2.25 lbs. each
Warranty: 5 years
Ultra-Rigid, lightweight C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminum/Magnesium) cone material provides high efficiency and low distortion
Rear-firing 3/4" C-CAM gold dome tweeter
3" MMP® II (Metal Matrix Polymer) mid/bass driver
Acoustic-suspension (sealed) cabinet design
Five-way binding post speaker terminals
3-15/16"W x 3-15/16"H x 4-7/8"D