Designed for rack or shelf mounting in a dedicated home theatre system. Placed front and centre in a serious AV system, twin 4" C-CAM mid/bass drivers astride a 1" C-CAM tweeter result in the compact Radius 200 anchoring the entire sound field with life-like fidelity.
- Ultra compact dedicated centre speaker
- New Dual C-CAM bass drivers with C-CAM tweeter in MTM style configuration - Radius features all new bass drivers with concave cone profiles, introduced by our top-of-the-range Platinum speakers and applied subsequently to Gold GX. Extensive research and FEA modeling have allowed us to perfect the relationship between the new radiating diaphragm and its motor design, introducing larger motor sizes and voice coils for increased excursion, higher power capability and reduced distortion.
- New C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter - optimized to deliver the finest and widest performance within the compact Radius cabinets. It benefits from a more efficient rear-venting design, releasing air trapped and compressed at the back of the tweeter dome, and guiding it around the drive assembly to a rear-loading chamber.
- HiVe II port design - Straight from Platinum’s design blueprint, the HiVe reflex port makes its Radius debut. It’s shaped to have the same effect on airflow as a gun-barrel on a bullet. Rifled grooves inside the port help to accelerate the flow and reduce turbulence, so air moves in and out of the port more efficiently, for a faster more dynamic bass response.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
Frequency Response: 60 Hz — 35k Hz
Sensitivity ( 1 watt @ 1 Meter ): 86 dB
Nominal Impedance: 6 ohms
Power Handling ( RMS ): 100 watt
System Power Handling ( RMS ): 150 watt
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 40 — 150 watt
Maximum SPL: 106 dBa
Bass Alignment: Bass reflex - Rear ported
Drive Unit Complement:
2 x 4" C-CAM cone bass / mid driver
1 x 1" C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions: ( H x W x D ) 4 15/16" x 13" x 5 1/2"
Cabinet Dimensions Including Grille and Terminals: ( H x W x D ) 4 15/16" x 13" x 6 7/16"
Weight: 7 lbs 14 oz