The SB-2 employs individual 4 inch C-CAM mid-bass, 1 inch C-CAM tweeter and sealed ABR ( Auxiliary Bass Radiator ) drivers per section.
In larger rooms the SB-2 can be used with a partnering Monitor Audio subwoofer to deliver the best possible audio experience. Within smaller environments and systems, the SBs will deliver effortless full range audio way beyond the limits of any TV's sound system.
- C-CAM ( Ceramic-Coated Aluminum/Magnesium ) bass / mid driver per channel
- C-CAM gold dome tweeters per channel
- Auxiliary Bass Reflex ( ABR ) per channel
- Three separate driver arrays for left, centre, & right channels in a single cabinet
- Optional dedicated wall bracket
- Integrated Silicon feet provide a secure cabinet-top mounting alternative.
Frequency Response ( -3 dB ): 90 Hz – 30k Hz
Sensitivity ( 1 Watt @ 1 Meter ): 84 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Power Handling ( RMS ): 40 Watt
System Power Handling ( RMS ): 100 ( High pass filter set to 100 Hz )
Recommended Enclosure: 30 - 100 Watt
Crossover Frequency: 80 - 120 Hz
Maximum SPL: 104 ( 108.8 all channels driven )
Bass Alignment: 3 x Auxiliary Bass Reflex ( ABR ) Loading
Drive Unit Complement: 3 x 4" C-CAM cone bass / mid driver; 3 x 1" C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions: ( H x W x D ) 5 13/16" x 43 9/16" x 3 11/16"
External Dimensions Including bracket: ( H x W x D) 5 11/16" x 43 9/16" x 3 15/16"
Optional Bracket: BSB
Weight: 16 lbs 12 oz