The V240-LV can be simply installed in places where other speaker choices would prove impractical. In both domestic and commercial locations, the speaker can be wall-mounted ( horizontally or vertically ) and discreetly installed under eaves or corner.
With an IP55 rating, the V240-LV is designed to withstand extreme environmental exposure and to deliver incredible audio quality for a lifetime. The compact form factor and unique design aesthetics ensure the speaker blends seamlessly into the background, providing architects and installers with a fresh choice for discreet internal and external audio applications.
Driver & System Design
The dual 4" C-CAM metal cone drivers have been developed to be placed on a curved baffle and to deliver a controlled sound field that minimizes ceiling or wall reflections, when mounted under eaves or in a corner. The centrally mounted C-CAM tweeter ensures dispersion at the crossover point matches the mid-range, providing smooth off-axis frequency response. The fully sealed box cabinet is resistant to air noise and the ingress of water and dirt.
Once the bespoke bracket is installed and connected, the speaker simply drops into position and is secured with a single screw. This gives a precise electrical connection automatically and with no visible wires. The intelligent design makes it easier to install the speaker in the most difficult locations.
Please note: Brackets sold separately.
- Stylish, compact and versatile architectural design
- Sealed enclosure impervious to ‘All weather’ environments – Rated to IP55
- Intelligent automatic connection system – easier to install with no visible wires
- V240-LV – 70 / 100 Volt line operation
- V240-LV – power level selection switch for system optimization (hidden behind the badge)
- V-CLUSTER – a pole mount bracket for 360 degree coverage with 4 speakers (V240-LV model only)
- Straight wall V-MOUNT bracket – providing 25 degrees of tilt ( optional wedge adds extra 32.5 degrees )
- V-CORNER bracket for corner, under eave or back to back installation
- Dual 4" drivers featuring C-CAM metal cone technology
- 1" C-CAM Dome tweeter
- High-density ABS enclosure with rust proof stainless steel grille
- Available in black or white ( Signal White, RAL 9003 )
- Paintable to match a custom installation
- Operating temperature range: -13º to 149º F
System Format: 2-way ( 3 driver )
Frequency Response ( -6 dB ): 70 Hz – 25k Hz
Sensitivity ( 1 Watt @ 1 Meter ): 88 dB
Nominal Impedance: 70 / 100 Volt line level
Minimum Impedance: N/A
Switch: 70 Volt ( 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 ) power level
Maximum SPL: 108 dBA ( each )
Power Handling ( RMS ): 100 Watt
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 25 – 100 Watt
Bass Alignment: Sealed cabinet
Crossover Frequency: 2.5k Hz
Connection: Gold plated push terminals – attached to bracket
Environmental Protection Rating: IP55 -25° to 65° C
Bracket Pivot Angle:
Wall: 25 degrees. Wedge: Additional 32.5. Total Maximum: 45.
4-point cluster bracket - vertical.
Drive Unit Complement:
2 x 4" Drivers featuring C-CAM metal cone technology
1" C-CAM dome tweeter
Dimensions ( H x W x D ): 13 1/4" x 9 9/16" x 5 7/8"
Weight: 7 lbs 14 oz
Finishes: Black or White ( Signal White, RAL 9003 )