George Harrison Record player - a true collector‘s item!
This special collaboration between Pro-Ject Audio Systems and the Universal Music Group features one of the most influencing artists of modern history, former Beatles member George Harrison! The turntable used is Essential III, the evolution of a milestone. It features high quality and audiophile components, such as an Ortofon OM10 cartridge, a precision diamond cut aluminum pulley, top notch MDF chassis, an acrylic platter or a completely redesigned motor control. Its sound is both lively and relaxing, musical and detailed just like the music from George Harrison, therefore they are perfect partners in crime.
The artwork on the turntable was created by Studio Number One. The original design was created by Shepard Fairey, one of the most respected street artists around, for the Harrison family. It features a distinctive portrait of George Harrison and forms together with the Indian patterns and the analogue mixing console (below the acrylic platter) a very unique look.
This one of a kind masterpiece is limited to 2500 pieces worldwide.
- Special edition of Essential III
- Limited to 2500 pieces worldwide & 499 in the US!
- Acrylic platter
- Artwork by respected street artist Shepard Fairey!
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminum drive pulley
- Chassis made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
- 8,6” aluminum tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect With gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
Shipping weight & dimensions: 14lbs, 19" x 16" x 10"