The Classic offers classic look and innovative high-end technology
This turntable makes use of traditional frame design which was established by the famous turntable manufacturers of the 50's and 60's. It uses a compact simple and elegant form factor. The Classic incorporates a combination of approved belt drive design using a low noise AC motor with an ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability. Advanced technology is used for decoupling and the completely new designed tonearm.
- Belt drive with manual speed control 33/45 rpm
- Height adjustable decoupling feet
- Precision balanced TPE*-damped aluminum-platter/felt mat
- Metal/MDF sandwich chassis floating on TPE* suspension
- 9” carbon/aluminum tonearm with MM & MC capability
- Japanese ball bearing (base of tonearm)
- Integrated central vertical cable outlet for unhindered arm movement
- Ultra low friction Zircon pin-point cardan bearings (top & side)
- Azimuth and VTA fully adjustable
- TPE damped counterweight
- Optionally available with 2M Silver phono cartridge
- Classic wooden chassis in 3 matt finishes (walnut, rosenut, eucalyptus)
*)TPE is a family of modern damping materials which can be tuned to damp resonances at specific frequencies. So any TPE we use is different and specially designed for the material and frequency range it should damp!
Are you an audiophile on a budget? If you check out via PayPal, you have the option offered at PayPal checkout! (Free to sign-up & free account).
Or contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, (Synchrony).