True Aspect Masking - Constant Width
Imaging is optimum when the projected image is exactly bordered by our Infinite Black™ velvet borders, providing a significant contrast enhancement together with a real focus on the image. With the varying aspect ratios of movies, the True Aspect Masking screen masks to adjust the black borders of the image to its actual size.
The constant width ( 2TB ) screen uses two independent masks on the top and bottom. Numerous positions such as 1.78, 1.85, 2.35, and 2.40 can be achieved through automation control as well as independent asymmetrical control to allow captions to be outside the image. The TAM-2TB screen is a constant width, fully acoustically transparent projection screen using the Enlightor-4K screen fabric, provided with automated top/bottom masks controlled electronically. For versatile masking with any home automation system, it can also be simply controlled by dry contacts, IR or RF remotes, Vdc trigger or RS-232.
Exclusive to Seymour-Screen Excellence is that the frame width is exactly the same (3.75") as the Reference Fixed frame screens, due to it utilizing the same frame profile. Only a slightly rearward extension hides the motor and masking assemblies, with the total depth being 5.8". When comparing automated masking screens, Seymour-Screen Excellence's TAM screens are the sleekest, most sophisticated available anywhere. Our larger screens even incorporate carbon fiber to give the straightest, thinnest masking edge available in the industry.
- Motorized CW Independently controlled, motorized constant image width screen, for aspect ratios from 1.78 ( 16:9 ) to 2.40
- Enlightor™ 4K fabric Un-compromised image and sound quality
- Thin ( 3.75" ) profile Sleek, compact integration, with the larger sizes utilizing carbon fiber.
- Infinite Black™ velvet borders Frames the image with perfect overscan absorption
- Acoustically transparent masks Allows you the freedom to locate your speakers anywhere behind the screen
- Motor control options: External, 4-wire control box, wall switch, IR receivers (black, white, or J-box), Vdc trigger, RF receiver, RS-232, Ethernet, Z-wave
- No moiré Ideal for use with any projector