Applications Include: inter-building and intra-building voice or data communication backbones requiring 3.0mm jacket diameter. Install in ducts or underground conduit.
Cleerline SSF™ Duplex cable provides extreme durability and bend, along with increased tensile strength. The glass is protected by Cleerline’s patented polymeric coating, allowing for a lightweight and ultra flexible design. Duplex cable, like all Cleerline SSF™ fibers, is compatible with common connector systems for standard 50 / 125 multimode and 9 / 125 Single mode fibers.
Features & Benefits
- High mechanical strength and superior fatigue & durability
- Integral coating eliminates stripping, provides glass protection
- Up to 10,000x the bend longevity of traditional fibers
- Increased safety factor due to the incredible bend insensitivity
- Glass fiber remains protected at all times from the elements
- Simplified termination process designed for ease of use
- Ultra low Attenuation loss on tight bend radius
- Exclusive 250um Soft peel jacket identifier
Riser Rated PVC / Plenum Rated PVC + UV I/O / LSZH
3.0 mm unit
Aqua jacket = Multimode fiber OM3
Sequential footage markings
Kevlar ( Plenum / LSZH + water blocking yarns )
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .