Applications include: inter-building and intra-building voice or data communication backbones requiring 3.0mm jacket diameter. Install in ducts or underground conduit.
Cleerline SSF™ Duplex cable provides extreme durability and bend, along with increased tensile strength. The glass is protected by Cleerline’s patented polymeric coating, allowing for a lightweight and ultra flexible design. Duplex cable, like all Cleerline SSF™ fibers, is compatible with common connector systems for standard 50 / 125 multimode and 9 / 125 Single mode fibers.
Features And Benefits:
- High mechanical strength and superior fatigue & durability
- Integral coating eliminates stripping, provides glass protection
- Up to 10,000x the bend longevity of traditional fibers
- Increased safety factor due to the incredible bend insensitivity
- Glass fiber remains protected at all times from the elements
- Simplified termination process designed for ease of use
- Ultra low Attenuation loss on tight bend radius
- Exclusive 250um Soft peel jacket identifier
|Fiber Type||50 / 125 Multimode OM3|
|Coating||250um “Soft Peel” coating ( 1 = Blue, 2 = Orange )|
|Color||Color Coding per TIA / EIA 568C|
|Type||Riser Rated PVC / Plenum Rated PVC + UV I/O / LSZH|
|Diameter||3.0 mm unit|
|Jacket Color||Aqua jacket = Multimode fiber OM3|
|Markings||Sequential footage markings|
|Strength Member||Kevlar ( Plenum / LSZH + water blocking yarns )|
Are you an audiophile on a budget? If you check out via PayPal, you have the option offered at PayPal checkout! ( Free to sign-up & free account ).
Or contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, ( Synchrony ).