Improves Picture and Sound Quality, Monitors Incoming Line Voltage, and Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components.
Level 4 Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
Monitors Incoming Line Voltage and Provides a Visual Indication of Power Level
Panamax™ patent pending AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power as displayed on the digital voltmeter. In case of an under-voltage or an over-voltage, a flashing red lightning bolt will be displayed in the voltmeter, and power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components
The M5300-PM is designed to provide noise isolation between 5 isolated outlet banks (including 1 bank with 2 high current outlets) so that any noise created by an A/V component cannot contaminate the power going to equipment plugged into another outlet bank.
- Clean Power Level 4
- Improves picture and sound quality by eliminating noise across the entire AC bandwidth. 40% more efficient at eliminating noise than Clean Power Level 3.
- AVM (Automatic Voltage Monitoring)
- Protects equipment against prolonged over/under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
- High Current Outlets
- 2 outlets for equipment with high power demands (Amps/Sub-woofers).
- USB Charger
- Convenience charger for mp3 players, cell phones, and other small electronics.
- Gaming LAN Port
- Easy access to LAN port on front panel. Perfect for online gaming.
- 5 Isolated Outlet Banks
- Isolating outlet banks from one another prevents noise contamination between components.
- 12 Volt Trigger
- Allows source equipment to activate or deactivate the switched outlets on the M5300-PM.
- Power Sequencing
- Guards against blown fuses and potentially damaging speaker thump by automatically powering outlets on and off in sequence.
- 11 Outlets
- 5 Always On, 4 Switched, 2 Switched High Current.
$5,000,000 Lifetime Limited Connected Equipment Protection Policy
3 Year Product Warranty
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of this Panamax audio/video component style power conditioner, for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase, that the unit shall be free of any defects in design, material or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective product up to three years from the purchase date.
Warranty Limitation for Internet Purchases:
Panamax products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer! Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to ensure warranty compliant installations.
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .
Or visit their website to apply today at My Synchrony.com
M5300-PM Power Management