The Platinum Tools 202044J Cat6 ezEX™44 ezEX-RJ45® Connector is manufactured to provide easy termination when crimped onto Cat6 structured cabling. The unique design makes it easy to verify wiring sequences before terminating and allows larger conductors to pass through the front end. The integrated Hi-Lo stagger load bar isolates each conductor for higher performance.
ezEX™44 - ezEX-RJ45® connectors are made in the USA with high quality, American-made workmanship. This 100 pack comes in a resealable plastic jar for easy storage and portability.
These connectors are designed for use with the EXO™ Crimp Frame and EXO-EX Die (100061C).
- Cat6 compatible. Designed for use with Cat6 structured cabling.
- Easy to install. Simple one piece/pass through design with no bars or liners makes sequence verification a breeze.
- High performance. Hi-Lo stagger isolates each conductor for higher performance.
- Organized & portable. Convenient, resealable container keeps your RJ45 connectors all in one place.
- Made in the USA. Quality, American-made craftsmanship.
- A year of reassurance. Comes with the Platinum Tools 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty against defects in workmanship.
- Insulation Diameter (Conductor): .039-.044" (1.0-1.12mm)
- Max Outer Diameter: .290" (7.36mm)
- Solid or Stranded 24-22 AWG
- RoHS 2, UL, FCC Compliant
- 5E/6/6A Compliant