Strong & Safe
The RMX2450a 2-channel amplifier delivers 450 watts RMS per channel at 8 ohms, 650 watts at 4 ohms, and up to 2400 watts bridged at 4 ohms. Its independent thermal and short/open circuit protection for each channel automatically protects the amplifier and speakers, while the independently defeatable clipping limiters give your speakers even more protection. You can also switch on 30 Hz or 50 Hz filters to further protect your speakers from overloading.
- 2-channel pro audio amplifier
- Power output at 20-20000 Hz
- 450 watts FTC per channel at 8 ohms
- 650 watts FTC per channel at 4 ohms
- Power output at 1 kHz:
- 500 watts EIA per channel at 8 ohms
- 750 watts EIA per channel at 4 ohms
- 1300 watts EIA ( mono ) at 8 ohms in bridged mode
- 2400 watts EIA ( mono ) at 4 ohms in bridged mode
QSC RMX2450A Amplifier User's Manual
Frequency Response: 20-20000 Hz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -100 dB
Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS, and screw terminals for channels A and B
Outputs: Neutrik Speakon jacks, 5-way binding posts
Independent right- and left-channel gain controls on front panel
Variable speed fan for heat dissipation
DC, short circuit, and overload protection
Front-panel LEDs indicate Power and Clipping
Dimensions: 31/2" ( H ) x 19" ( W ) x 16" ( D )
Weight: 441/2 lbs.
Warranty: 3 years
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .