Revel C263 6 1/2" Aluminum Cone Speaker
Since the first Revel® speakers in 1996, Revel products have stood at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic coloration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
- Long-throw woofers with rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion.
- A 1-inch (25mm) metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimized response both on and off axis.
- A high-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction.
- Boundary compensation switch (C783/C763) lets you adjust the speaker to maintain tonal accuracy when the speaker is placed near a wall.
- Three-position tweeter level control (C783/C763/C583/C563) lets you adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles.
Cutout dimensions (dia.) 8” Square grille finished Height 9.1”
Square grille finished Width 9.1”
Mounting Depth 4.8”
3.1 lbs / Shipping weight 4.6 lbs
High Frequency Driver Components
1” Aluminum-Dome Tweeter with Waveguide
Low Frequency Extension
6-1/2” Aluminum Cone, Cast-Polymer Frame Woofer
C-2 fastening mechanism • Compatible with wall material thickness range 0.5” – 2.0” (1.3 cm – 5.0 cm)
Recommended Amplifier Power
10 - 100 Watts RMS