Revel C763L Micro-Ceramic Composite Cone Speaker
Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources, and unique perspectives that put all our loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Each model offers a standard-setting low sonic coloration and freedom from distortion over a wide dynamic range.
- Long-throw woofers with cast frames and rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion.
- 1" Angle-adjustable, aluminum-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimized response both on and off axis.
- High-order crossover network with premium-quality components delivers extraordinarily accurate timbre reproduction.
- Boundary compensation switch lets you adjust the speaker to maintain tonal accuracy when the speaker is placed near a wall.
- Three-position tweeter level control lets you adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles.
Square grille finished height 12.5"
Square grille finished width 12.5"
Mounting depth 5.7"
4 lbs / Shipping weight 5.2 lbs
Includes both round and square zero-bezel magnetic grilles • Round grille finished dimension (dia.) 12.5" (31.8 cm)
High Frequency Driver Components
1" aluminum high-output tweeter with waveguide
Low Frequency Extension
High Frequency Extension 3-position HF level control / Low Frequency Extension LF boundary compensation
Low Frequency Driver Components
7.8" x 3.4" Micro-Ceramic Composite Cone, Diaphragm Flat-Panel Woofer
Mid-Frequency Driver Components
Two 3.5" Micro-ceramic composite Cone, cast-aluminum frame high-output midranges
C-2 fastening mechanism • Compatible with wall material thickness range 0.5" – 2.0" (1.3 cm – 5.0 cm)
Recommended Amplifier Power
10 - 200 Watts RMS