The Acoustic Signature Tango MK3 phono preamplifier definitely plays like a big one: The resonance-optimized, anti-magnetic chassis is made of a solid aluminum block. The double-sided circuit board is exclusively equipped with quality components from established brand manufacturers and layouted in SMD design to keep the signal paths as short as possible.
In order to ensure absolute power stability and no risk of interferences with the phono signal, our over-dimensioned power supply is external. The RIAA equalization of the Tango MK3 delivers extremely accurate values with a maximum deviation of less than 0.2 dB from the ideal curve! The complex circuit design features additional local electrolytic capacitors for stabilization and an effective subsonic filter that guarantees minimal distortion as well as maximum hum and noise reduction. With its selectable gain and DIP switch for load impedance configuration the Tango MK3 also offers a variety of adjustment options for many MC and all MM cartridges.
- Phono preamplifier for MC, MI & MM cartridges
- Resonance-optimized and antimagnetic aluminum chassis
- Precise RIAA and extremely low distortion due to quality components
- Extremely low hum & noise due to short signal paths
- External, over-dimensioned power supply
- Subsonic filter against low-frequency interferences
- 2 selectable gain steps
- Adjustable load impedance via DIP switch