This deceptively compact unit (it’s less than four inches tall and weighs in at 14.3 pounds) produces an astounding 1,000 watts of subwoofer-range power, thanks to its ultra-efficient Class D amplifier design.
The SA1000’s equalisation is custom-tailored to the CT SW subs, delivering deep-bass extension all the way to 16 Hz. And why stop at just one subwoofer? For really serious bass, it’s possible to use the SA1000 to power two subs simultaneously.
Useful features include a three-way EQ switch for selecting each of the compatible subwoofers: the CT SW10, CT SW12 and CT SW15.
Description: 1000W rack-mount amplifier with built-in subwoofer equalization
- Rotary volume (line in)
- Rotary low-pass filter frequency (4th-order Linkwitz, 40Hz - 140Hz)
- Low-pass filter defeat 2-posn switch
- Phase 0º/180º 2-position switch
- Bass extension 3-position switch
- Movie/music EQ 2-position switch
Rear Panel: Model select 3-position switch (CT SW10/CT SW 12/CT SW15)
- 2x RCA Phono socket, line in
- 2x RCA Phono socket, link out
- 1x XLR socket, line in
- 1x XLR socket, link out
- 3.5mm jack - 12V trigger on/standby (overrides manual standby setting)
- 3.5mm jack - 12V trigger equalisation movie/music
- 1x Neutrik® Speakon® 4-pole speaker socket
- 2x pairs of Binding Posts
Amplifier Power Output: 1000W
Input Impedance: 33kΩ
Signal / Noise: >80dB
Rated Power Consumption:
- 300W – 1/8 full power
- 34W – Idling
- 1W - Standby
Unit: 14.3 lbs
Shipping: 19 lbs
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .