CORE 1 delivers a beautiful, intuitive, and responsive 4K on-screen user interface with the ability to create and enhance the entertainment experience for any TV in the building. CORE 1 can orchestrate a wide range of entertainment devices including Blu-ray players, satellite or cable boxes, game consoles, and virtually any product with infrared ( IR ) or serial ( RS-232 ) control. It also features IP control for TVs, Apple TV, Roku, AVR's, and other network-connected devices, as well as secure, wireless Zigbee control for remotes, lights, thermostats, smart locks, and more.
For entertainment, CORE 1 provides higher quality audio and a second independent zone – one digital audio output, and an HDMI output. The pair of simultaneous audio streams are provided by Ryff, the built-in high-resolution audio server, allowing customers to listen to their local music library, or stream from a variety of leading music services, and AirPlay-enabled devices.
With OvrC Pro built in, CORE will be the foundation for networking monitoring and management, giving you access to the entire network of IP devices - including third-party products - for remote connections, device and network configurations, and troubleshooting. Those features, paired with diagnostic data, make remote support easy, eliminating unnecessary service calls, which enables you to streamline your business and tackle more jobs, all from the OvrC web or mobile app.
- New, updated multi-core processors allow CORE to run OS 3 faster and more efficiently, with power to spare for future features and capabilities
- Includes four IR and two serial outputs for device control, plus a digital audio output for streaming music, and an HDMI output to provide an interactive 4K on-screen display and second audio zone
- Ryff high-resolution audio server built-in, with native support for popular streaming services including Qobuz, TIDAL, Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM, SOUND-MACHINE, TuneIn, and more
- Elegant 4K on-screen interactive menu for easy access to entertainment sources, device control, scene selection, comfort settings, surveillance monitoring, and more
- Fan-less design features a heat-sink chassis and integrated power supply, for a simple, silent, and reliable installation
- PoE+ provides power and network connectivity over a single CAT5/CAT6 cable
- Built-in two-port Ethernet switch simplifies installation by connecting an additional device to the local network
- Elegant, low-profile design for flexible, simple installation inside a standard wall box, or mounted to the back of a TV, on the wall with an optional mounting bracket
- USB port enables connection to external hard drives for easy access to music content, or use of a WI-FI dongle
- Registration to customer.control4.com enables access and control from multiple mobile devices through the Control4 App for Android and iOS – including Apple Watch – while connected to the local network
- Active 4Sight subscription enables remote access with the Control4 App, Intercom Anywhere, Notifications, integration with Alexa and Google voice assistants, When>>Then access, and automatic cloud backups
- Communication server built-in for audio/video intercom between Control4 touchscreens, Chime Video Door Bells and door stations
- OvrC Pro built in for advanced remote management and monitoring, device and network configurations, and simplified troubleshooting solutions including the OvrC Connect app for customers
Shipping Dimensions & Weight: 3" x 6" x 9", 2.4 lbs