Important Note: This controller can now be upgraded to an OvrC Pro device by updating the Control4 system to OS 3.2.2 using Composer Pro or Composer Express.
The CA-10 Automation Controller is the newest and most powerful member of the award-winning line of Control4 controllers. It is purpose built for big jobs, delivering 4× the processing power and memory of the EA-5 to provide great performance even when controlling thousands of devices. The CA-10 is fault tolerant, engineered with multiple fail-safes to protect the system and keep it up and running even if a power supply, network port, solid-state drive ( SSD ), or fan fails. Fail-over notifications are also available through programming events so the system can automatically notify the dealer. The CA-10 works as the primary controller to provide the muscle for the project. Secondary controllers like the EA-5 and EA-3 provide streaming music and I/O; and EA-1 controllers behind every TV provide the on‑screen TV interface. The CA-10 is also the perfect controller for small business applications, where service agreements require the most reliable solution possible—including a standard five-year warranty.
OvrC Pro remote management is built-in, giving you access to the entire network of IP devices, including third-party products. OvrC delivers enhanced troubleshooting capabilities and diagnostic data that makes remote support easy, eliminating unnecessary truck rolls and enabling you to streamline your business and tackle more jobs – all from the OvrC web or mobile app.
The CA-10 raises the bar for home & business automation through:
- 4× the processing power and memory of the EA-5 to control thousands of devices—the CA-10 is designed for the largest Control4 systems
- Project is stored on dual solid-state, field-replaceable drives in mirrored RAID configuration
- Dual power supplies with automatic switch-over
- Oversize heatsink with heat pipe technology to keep the system cool and reliable
- Redundant cooling fans powerful enough to cool the controller even when one fan fails
- Dual gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- Programmable dealer service notifications
- Supports Communication Server software for MDU applications
- OvrC Pro built-in for advanced remote management and monitoring
Shipping Weight & Dimensions: 13 lbs, 21" x 15" x 5"