Showroom Demo indicates that the item has been used exclusively for demonstrations in our showroom, ensuring its pristine condition for our clients. All showroom demo amplifiers, turntables, and speakers are meticulously maintained.
- 50 mm thick Ultra MDF core provides a resonance free base (plinth) for all the other supporting components
- Ultra precise CNC machining and superior material choices enables us to achieve the tight tolerances needed for a quiet and musical presentation
- High precision Bronze bearing for ultra smooth rotation and significantly less friction than the industry standard brass bearings
- Ruby Ball Bearing provides a significantly quieter background to the Industry standard stainless steel balls
- Two Belt Stainless Steel Pulley working in conjunction with the large sub platter ensures precise speed stability
- Our Sub platters are made from Aircraft grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel and are machined to extremely tight tolerances
- Our 36 mm Delrin Platter produces a very organic sound with a highly detailed yet well balanced frequency response. This extra thickness provides improved speed stability and an even quieter background from which the music springs to life.
- Custom designed 12 Volt AC Synchronous Motor provides quiet, stable and vibration free power to the sub platter. Our custom modifications completely eliminates any clogging in the motor.
- The superb is standard. It comes with a separate Linear power supply
- SS-1 Record Weight comes standard on this model. A heavy weight solution that prevents slippage and flattens records. Provides a nice balanced frequency response and a tighter bottom end
Standard Finish: Semi Gloss Santos Rosewood and Dark Walnut
Premium Finish: High Gloss Quilted Maple and Piano Black