The Perfect Blend
T/7i is, without reservation, one of the most-balanced RELs of all time. In order to achieve perfect balance, a sub must weigh speed against heft, while ensuring true extension-depth-and do so in a physically harmonious package. T/7i manages to make it all seem easy. Quick and delicate for a perfect blend, it can pound out exceptionally deep, tuneful bass that belies its size and plays louder than most will ever require.
Reimagined, then Reengineered
When we upgraded our drivers, we were forced to redesign outward. The lovely cabinets grew over its predecessor due to thicker cabinet walls and improved bracing. Why? Because the additional speed and impact of the new drivers requires greater control or the benefits can be lost before they get to the listener.
The new composite alloy/fibre engine in T/7i blends precisely the correct dimension of stiffening alloy with a fibre material chosen for its sonic neutrality and light weight. The combination is brilliant; exceeding the performance of competitors’ drivers that are many times more expensive. The forward-firing 8” active couples with a larger 10” down-firing passive, again with carefully chosen balances of alloy to fibre and the result is seamless, effortlessly deep bass that blends perfectly with the main speakers.
The Power Behind REL
If our driver designers deliver the structure of REL’s sound, the electronics are the brains and the power behind our success. Series T/i uses the same Class A/B power amplifier sections with large, high current power supplies, precision-wound toroidal transformers and an amazing reliability record that has powered almost 100,000 RELs. Our proprietary filter designs are responsible for rave reviews for REL’s unique ability to blend seamlessly while layering on all the harmonic structure missing from conventional systems.
Standby Mode switch not included on 110V units.
Zero Compression Wireless
Arrow™ is REL’s latest generation of zero compression wireless. Super-fast delivery of both High Level Bass and .1/ LFE ensures the rich, natural warmth that only RELs can deliver. With a throw distance of some 45’ ( 13.7 meter ) Arrow permits flexible placement without sacrificing sound quality.
- Type: passive radiator, front-firing active woofer, down-firing passive radiator
- Active drive unit: 8" long-throw alloy/fiber, inverted dust cap, steel chassis
- Passive radiator: 10" alloy/fiber
- Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon ( included ), Lo Level single phono, LFE phono
- High current power supplies with precision-wound transformers
- Gain control range: 80 dB
- Power output: 200 watts ( RMS )
- Phase switch: 0 or 180 degrees
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Protection system: fully electronic SET-SAFE; D.C. Fault; output short:
- AC input voltage: 110-120 volts
- Fuses: 4 Amp semi delay 115 volts operation
- Finish: gloss piano black or white lacquer
- Supplied Accessories: AC power cable, neutrik speakon interconnect ( 10 meter ), Users Manual
- Low Frequency Response: 30 Hz at -6 dB in room
- Input Impedance: High Level: 150k, Low Level: 10k, .1/LFE: 10k ohms
- Power Output: 200 watts ( RMS )
- Dimensions: 12" wide, 14.3" high, 15" deep ( including feet & rear panel controls – Add 1.75" in depth when using Hi Level connector )
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions & Weight: 17" x 19" x 16", 39.3 pounds
REL Acoustics T/x Series Subwoofer
REL Acoustics T/9i Subwoofer
REL Acoustics Carbon Special Limited Edition Subwoofer
REL Acoustics Tzero MKIII Subwoofer
REL Acoustics S/510 Subwoofer
REL Acoustics S/812 Subwoofer