In Store Only!
This product is not eligible for purchase online.
* This item requires a certified Control4 dealer for setup! *
The Triad 4-Zone Power Amplifier is a high- performance, whole-home audio amplifier that provides high-resolution music playback in a compact form factor—the perfect solution for distributed audio systems. Designed around time-tested and reliable ICE power technology,
the 4-Zone Power Amplifier delivers 100 watts
per channel and is bridgeable to 200 watts for installations where more power is needed. Superior audio quality and fast wake-from-standby make this amplifier ideal for every audio enthusiast’s home.
Use Triad Power Amplifiers with Triad
speakers, Triad Audio Matrix Switches, and Control4 Entertainment and Automation Controllers to deliver a fantastic high-resolution audio experience throughout the home.
- Powerful 100 watts per channel driven by ICEpower modules delivers a dynamic, high- resolution audio experience
- Bridgeable outputs provide double the amplification for areas that require more power
- Class-D amplification runs cool allowing you to stack one amplifier on top of another
- Three power mode control options—12V trigger, audio sensing, or always on
- Fast wake-from-standby using 12V trigger for time-sensitive audio announcements and quick audio-zone startup
- Standby mode saves energy when not in use
- Each zone can be independently linked to the global audio input to share one input across multiple sets of speakers
- Share an audio source across multiple power amplifiers using the global audio output
- Over-current and thermal protections prevent damage due to short circuits, incorrect wiring, and heat.
- Rack-mount ears included
General: Audio inputs Zone speaker outputs 12 Volt trigger control Global audio input/output Global input dip switches Bridge mode dip switches Power mode switch Wake from standby
Thermal: Operating temperature Humidity Storage Thermal dissipation Thermal dissipation ( heat losses )
Triad Audio 4-Zone 8 Channel Amplifier Installation Guide
Triad 4-Zone Power Amplifier
4 stereo, RCA style
4 stereo, phoenix connector
1 × 3.5 mm ( IN ), 1 × 3.5 mm ( OUT )
1 stereo analog ( shared with zone 1 input )
4 × 2-position dip switches
4 × 2-position dip switches
1 × 3-position switch ( always on, 12V, audio sense )
<2 seconds with 12V trigger, ~3 seconds with audio sense
100 watts per channel @ 4 Ω, 50 watts per channel @ 8 Ω
±0.4 dB, 10 Hz - 20 kHz, all loads
45 uV, A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, SE 0.003%, 4 Ω, SE, f=100 Hz, Po=1W
110 dBA stereo, 115 dBA bridged
32 °F ~ 113 °F (0 °C ~ 45 °C)
5% to 95% non-condensing
-4 °F ~ 158 °F (-20 °C ~ 70 °C)
Three fans mounted on left side
0.23W / 0.8 BTU/hr ( standby ), 100 W / 341 BTU/hr ( max )
Universal mains: 100 - 240VAC, 50 - 60 Hz, 130W 6.3A
Dimensions: 2.13" × 17.5" × 11.44"
Triad Audio 8-Zone Audio Matrix Switch, TS-AMS8-V2
Triad Audio 8 - Zone 16 Channel Power Amplifier TS-PAMP8-100
Monitor Audio IA 150 Installation Amplifier - 8 Channel
Monitor Audio IA60 - Installation Amplifier - 12 Channels
Monitor Audio IA40 - Installation Amplifier - 3 Channel
Monitor Audio IA200 - Installation Amplifier - 2 Channel