- HDMI 2.0 ( a / b )
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Full HDR Support ( HDR 10 & 12 Bit )
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.2 ( and all earlier versions supported )
- 4K > 1080p Down Scaler ( Out 1 )
- Perfect AVR Bypass deliver 18Gbps to Display and uncompressed audio to AVR
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232 and LAN Control Options
- Digital Toslink Out ( 7CH PCM, DD, DD+, DTS, DTS-MA )
- Balanced Analog Out ( 2CH PCM )
- Down-scaling mode for mixed systems
- Driver Support for Crestron, C4, RTI, ELAN and more
- Extracted Audio Supports DD+, DTS Master Audio on Toslink
- Extracted Audio bound to output 1 or 2
The AC-MX42-AUHD is ideal for bypassing AVR's that do not support full 18Gbps. You can bypass uncompressed HDMI to the display while running down-scaled video into a legacy AVR. Only video is reduced and audio remains untouched, making it an ideal component for systems where high bit rate audio is critical.
Conference room all-star. The auto-switching feature makes this unit an ideal, affordable, component for any conference room system. Ideal for feeding a video signal into a video conferencing codec with very little setup.
This is an ideal solution for digital entertainment centers, HDTV retail, show sites, data centers, schools, conference and training centers and more!
Auto-Switching ( Conferencing ) - Ideally suited for conference rooms or environments where you want the matrix to simply switch to the active input, or activate when a device is plugged in. BYOD applications are growing and this unit is ideally suited to manage this type of environment.
Auto switching mode can be configured:
- Both outputs auto switch together
- Only one output auto switches.
- NOTE - In either mode output 1 can be down-scaled to accommodate a room where one display is 1080P and another is 4K.
Extreme EDID Management ~ With 29 on board EDID's, including HDR EDID's, not getting a picture is simply a thing of the past. You can manage the input side of the switch by selecting a preloaded EDID. We also have the ability to INSTANTLY read an EDID from any connected display and apply it to the desired input, all with the push of a button. Goodbye EDID problems...
Dual Audio De-Embedding ~ Our unique Audio De-Embedding allows:
- The user can extract 2 Channel audio from the L / R Ports. NOTE: the Analog Port only supports 2CH PCM - for down-mixing check out AC-ADM-AUHD or AC-ADM-COTO
- It features a digital optical toslink output for support for 7CH LPCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital +, DTS, DTS Master Audio.
- Extracted audio routing is bound to the output of your choosing ( extracted audio switches with the video )
Application Example 2 - Standalone Theater
Application Example 2 - Multiple displays and Video Conference Codec
|Full Feature Set||Specifications|
Whats in the box?
Are you an audiophile on a budget? If you check out via PayPal, you have the option offered at PayPal checkout! ( Free to sign-up & free account ).
Or contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, ( Synchrony ).
$119.99 Excl. tax
$769.00 Excl. tax
$19.00 Excl. tax
$259.00 Excl. tax
$498.00 Excl. tax