- AC-MX88-HDBT ~ 8x8 HDBaseT / HDMI Matrix Switcher
- AC-MX44-HDBT ~ 4x4 HDBaseT / HDMI Matrix Switcher
This HDBaseT 70 Meter Receiver utilizes ICT technology in order to deliver 18Gbps signaling over standard category cable.
The AC-EX70-444-RNE is a Slim 70 meter HDMI via HDBaseT extender over single CAT-5e / 6a / 7 UTP / STP.
The AVProConnect ICT extender family is the most cost effective, state of the art and reliable single CAT HDBaseT extender on the market today and solves problems for both commercial and residential markets for distributing high bandwidth 18Gbps 4K UHD content from rack to display.
This Rx comes with IR and RS-232 control options, and is powered from the matrix.
As stated above this receiver is only to be used with the compatible matrix switchers.
- Plug & play – field firmware updatable
- 18 Gbps video bandwidth
- Use single UTP / STP LAN cable ( CAT-5E / 6A ) with substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- UTP / STP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568B.
- Transmission distance reaches up to 70 meters at 4K and 1080p up to 100 meters.
- PoC ( RX powered by Matrix )
- HDMI V2.0 ( a / b ) supported.
- HDCP2.2 / 1.4 compliant.
- HDR Support
- Full HDR Support ( HDR 10 & 12 Bit )
- HDR, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- LED indicators monitoring power status.
- ESD protection circuitry ( Inputs / Outputs ) till 7KV.
- Pair of mounting ears ( supplied )
- Transfer Bi-directional IR & RS-232
- Can Cascade
1) Extend 4K HDMI: The length of manufactured HDMI cable is unchangeable after it is made and they are unreliable after even shorter distances. Additionally, HDMI connectors can only be terminated in specialized factory environment due to its extremely high frequencies and high density. This does not allow installers or users to remake or make cables on a DIY basis. CAT-5E / 6A cables are available widely and can be reworked easily by the installer or end-user.
2) Distance: By using AC-EX70-444-RNE, the transmission distance for 18Gbps 4K with HDR is up to 70 meters ( 230 feet ).
3) Control: IR & RS-232 are bidirectional and can control the sources from the sinks or vice versa.
4) Power: PoH ( Power over HDBaseT ) function is intended to power RX from the TX and the advantage of lightweight ( 160 gram ) super-slim extender is to be mounted anywhere where space is at a premium.
5) Field Updates: Should a firmware update be necessary it can be accomplished in the field
Are you an audiophile on a budget? If you check out via PayPal, you have the option offered at PayPal checkout! ( Free to sign-up & free account ).
Or contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, ( Synchrony ).
AV Pro Edge Single Fiber Extender for Multi-Mode ( 300 Meter ) or Single Mode ( 1000 Meter ), AC-EXO-444