This is AVPro Edge’s flagship Fiber Optic Extender, allowing the user to extend an HDMI signal 2 kilometers via single-mode fiber, and up to 300 meters using multi-mode fiber. You can go even further by installing your own SFP port. It solves problems for both commercial and residential markets for distributing high value 4K 18Gbps content from rack to display. These extenders go the distance, no need to find power and cascade extenders for ultra long runs. Additionally AC-EXO-444-KIT offers solutions for 18Gbps distribution in residential, digital entertainment centers, retail stores, AV events that require reliable and long distance distribution, suitable for Data Center, Control Rooms, Conference Rooms, Schools and Corporate Training environment.
Extend 4K 60 4:4:4 and HDR Signals: Distance is no longer an obstacle. By using the AC-EXO-444-KIT you can go virtually any distance you require. The pre-installed SFP ( small form-factor pluggable transceiver ) supports up to 2 km ( 1.25 Miles ) when using a single strain of single-mode fiber or 300 meter ( 1000 feet ) on a single strain of readily available OM3 Multi-mode fiber. You can go even further by replacing the SFP. SFP’s are a staple in Fiber Optics today and are readily available – If you need help selecting an SFP, just contact us!
Down Scaling: The AC-EXO-444-KIT has a scaling circuit built into the transmitter. The scaler can scale 4K ( and HDR ) –> 1080P. A common application for this is when you have a 4K distribution and you have one or two displays that are older. You can use the extender to scale down where you need to and not have to reduce the entire system. The AC-EXO-444-KIT does the heavy lifting, eliminating the need to add additional boxes. This is an ideal choice for extension for projects requiring an 18G matrix like the AC-MX1616-AUHD.
Total EDID management: The AC-EXO-444-KIT has robust EDID control. EDID management allows you to manage the input device and request specific video resolutions and / or audio codecs. the following EDID options are available:
- EDID Bypass
- 1080P 2CH Audio
- 1080P 8CH Audio
- 4K60 4:2:0 2CH Audio
- 4K60 4:2:0 8CH Audio
- 4K60 4:4:4 HDR 2CH Audio
- 4K60 4:4:4 HDR 8CH Audio
- USER EDID – EDID Copy
The EDID Copy Function allows you to copy and save from any display or projector you want to.
On Board Troubleshooting: This unit allows you to generate a 1080P or 4K test pattern to identify external problems ( source, repeater, displays, etc… ). You can now be sure that your wiring is correct and get to the bottom of problems quickly should they arise, without having to worrying if the source or sink is working properly. You can generate a test pattern from the Tx or the Rx so you can verify total system infrastructure integrity.
Total ARC Management: With Total ARC ( Audio Return Channel ) Management you can route audio from local displays back to the rack or head end for further distribution in a distributed audio system. With the AC-EXO-444-KIT you can manage ARC in two ways:
- Use Toslink from the display ran into the Rx unit and then extract from the Toslink port on the Tx ( recommended )
- Use the ARC HDMI port on the display and the extract from the Toslink port on the Tx
Future Proof: Using Fiber Optic infrastructure is the only way to future proof an installation, now you can run fiber in confidence and use the AC-EXO-444-KIT to deliver beyond 18Gbps to your customers!
IR & RS232 Management: IR & RS-232 are bidirectional and can control the sources from the sinks or vice versa. In addition you can use the I-PASS port to plug you Control System emitter ports directly into the IR ( I-PASS ) port on the transmitter ( via mono 3.5 mm cable ) for clean and reliable IR pass through, our unique VPC ( Voltage Protection Circuit ) allows you to do this without wear and tear on the electronics inside.
Full Feature Set:
- HDMI 2.0 ( a / b )
- Beyond 18Gbps bandwidth support ( using ICT )
- Up to 4K60 4:4:4 support
- Full HDR support ( HDR 10 & 12 Bit )
- HDR, HDR10+ and HLG support
- Dolby Vision support
- 4K –> 1080P Down-scaling for mixed systems
- EDID management and EDID emulate
- 4K & HD test patterns built into Tx and Rx for troubleshooting
- Toslink multichannel audio extraction
- ARC Support ( Toslink or HDMI )
- HDCP 2.2 ( and all earlier versions supported )
- CEC pass through
- 3D support
- 300 meter ( 1000 feet ) on full 4K ( multi-mode OM3 )
- 2km ( 1.25 Miles ) on full 4K ( single-mode fiber )
- HDCP 2.2 & earlier
- Bi directional IR passthrough
- Bi directional RS232 transport
- I-Pass feature for control system “pass-through”
- 3-20v protection circuit built in for safe IR transport
- LED status, link, power indication lights
- Use single fiber optic cable ( multi-mode or single-mode )
- Removable/changeable SFP for even longer distances
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos ( on HDMI )
- ESD protection circuitry ( Inputs & Outputs ) to 7KV
- Can Cascade
- Single LC Connector Type
- AC-EXO-444-TX ( transmitter )
- AC-EXO-444-RX ( receiver )
- 2x 48V Power Supply
- 1 x IR Tx Unit
- 1 x IR Rx Unit
- Mounting Ears
- Operating Instructions
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .