The Best Headphone Amplifier !
Advancing our tradition of unmatched audio performance and functionality, the BHA-1 Balanced Headphone Amplifier is our solution to delivering the finest listening experience from your headphones. Functionally a miniature power amplifier, we applied the same robust design elements to the BHA-1 amplifier that we used to develop our full size amps. Six class A fully discrete operational amplifiers generate your headphone output, delivering up to 2 watts of power for more than adequate dynamic range. The BHA-1 provides a true balanced mode via balanced outputs, or you can use the single-ended outputs for more traditional headphones. The BHA-1 also has a pair of XLR outputs which allow you to use the unit as a high quality analog preamplifier. Hear the best your headphones have to offer by powering them with a BHA-1.
- 3 stereo inputs: RCA, XLR, and 3.5mm TRS
- Fully Class A discrete operational amplifiers.
- Low distortion, high power output
- Balanced output
- Switchable gain
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
- 17" compatible with rack mount ears
- Locking mechanisms on Balanced XLR connectors
17" or 19" ( W ) x 2.71" ( H ) x 11.10" ( D )
20Hz - 20kHz
THD+N (20Hz-20kHz @ Rated Power):
Power Output (per channel):
2W @ 32Ω
HI (approx 20 dB) setting: 70mV in = 100 mW out into 50 Ω (500mV in = 5V out)
LO (approx 14 dB) setting: 140mV in = 100 mW out into 50 Ω (500mV in = 2.5V out)
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .