The Bryston BP17³ is the first component from Bryston to use our patented low distortion Salomie circuit at both the input and output stage. This new technology is remarkable in its ability to render even miniscule details with breathtaking clarity and lifelike scale. As a fully featured preamp, the BP-17³ is the centerpiece of your stereo. Balanced and single ended analog inputs can be used with virtually any source component. High resolution DAC and moving magnet phono options are also available.
- 5 Single Ended & 2 Balanced Analog Inputs
- Fully discrete Class A analog circuitry
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Standard and configurable XLR outputs
- Fixed and variable level RCA outputs
- Independent power supply for analog and digital circuits.
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Programmable home theater bypass
- Software control and balanced action volume control
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable), Rack ears available.
- Internal DAC - PCM 192kHz / 24 bit 2x Optical, 2x RCA (replaces Input 1)
- Internal MM Phono Stage (replaces Input 2)
- BR4 remote control
|Dimensions||Inches: 17 or 19 W x 4.55 H x 13 D | Cm: 43. or 48.3 W x 11.6 H x 33 D|
|Weight||11 lbs. 5 kg|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz - 20kHz: ± 0.05dB|
|THD (1V rms Bal. In/Out):||<0.0025%|
|Input Impedance:||Unbalanced 6.5kΩ|
|Balanced 4.5kΩ / leg|