The A2 is, for many, the perfect loudspeaker. It's big enough to produce nearly full range sound at realistic output levels, yet small enough to fit happily into most rooms and priced less than you'd expect. By using a linear array of small diameter drivers, Bryston is able to optimize the off axis response to produce an unusually broad listening window. The listening window is a measurement that indicates how linear the off-axis ferquency response remains and is an indicator of tonal neutrality as well as imaging ability.
Consider that it's made in Canada, guaranteed for 20 years, is ideally sized, and sounds downright awesome, and you've got a perfect recipe for home audio bliss.
- Dual titanium dome tweeters reproduce high frequencies with incredible clarity and greater dynamics than a single driver
- Midranges and bass drivers are anodized aluminum for wide bandwidth and light weight
- Drivers:2x 1" titanium dome tweeter, 2x 5,25" midrange, 2x 6,5" bass (anodized aluminum)Frequency
- Response:31Hz-20kHz ±3dBDynamic Range:114 dB @ 1m anechoic
- Recommended Power:100-400 Watts per speaker
- Industry leading in-room response linearity
- Incredible dynamic range up to 114dB!
- Broad amplifier compatibility
- Ideal for 2-channel and home theater
- Outrigger Bases for improved stability
- Available in your choice of finish
Finishes: Walnut, Boston Cherry, Black Ash standard. Others upon request.
|Dimensions||W x H x D: 39.5" x 9.25" x 17" plus feet|
|Frequency Response:||31Hz-20kHz ±3dB|
|Dynamic Range:||114 dB @ 1m anechoic|
|Recommended Power:||100-400 Watts per speaker|
|Input Connector:||Dual 5-way Binding Posts|
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .