Revel W763 6 1/2" Micro-Ceramic Composite Cone Speaker
Since the first Revel speakers in 1996, Revel products have stood at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-wall loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Revel in-wall loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic coloration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
- Long-throw woofers with cast frames and rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion.
- 1-inch (25mm) angle-adjustable, metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimized response both on and off axis.
- High-order crossover network with premium-quality components delivers extraordinarily accurate timbre reproduction.
- Boundary compensation switch (W893/W873/W783/W763) lets you adjust the speaker to maintain tonal accuracy when the speaker is placed near an additional wall or the ceiling.
- Three-position tweeter level control (W893/W873/W783/W763/W583/W563/W553L) lets you adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles.
Mounting depth 3.6"
5.4 lbs / Shipping weight 6.5 lbs
Cutout dimensions (H x W) 9.8" x 7.3" • Includes zero-bezel magnetic grille • Grille finished dimension (H x W) 10.8" x 8.3"
High Frequency Driver Components
1" aluminum dome swiveling high-output tweeter with waveguide
Low Frequency Extension
High Frequency Extension 3-position HF level control / Low Frequency Extension LF boundary compensation
Low Frequency Driver Components
6 ½" Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone, Cast-Aluminum Frame High-Output Woofer
C-2 mounting mechanism • Compatible with wall material thickness range 0.5" – 1.0" (1.3 cm – 2.5 cm)
Recommended Amplifier Power
10 - 140 Watts RMS