W 553 L Two 5" Micro-Ceramic Composite Cone Speaker
Since the first Revel speakers in 1996, Revel products have stood at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-wall loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Revel in-wall loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic coloration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
- Long-throw woofers with cast frames and rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion.
- 1-inch (25mm) angle-adjustable, metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimized response both on and off axis.
- High-order crossover network with premium-quality components delivers extraordinarily accurate timbre reproduction.
- Boundary compensation switch (W893/W873/W783/W763) lets you adjust the speaker to maintain tonal accuracy when the speaker is placed near an additional wall or the ceiling.
- Three-position tweeter level control (W893/W873/W783/W763/W583/W563/W553L) lets you adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles.
LCR: Suitable for Vertical or Horizontal Orientation
2 x 5-1/4" Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone, Cast-Aluminum Frame Woofers
1” Aluminum-Dome Tweeters with Waveguide
Sensitivity: 90.5dB @ 2.83V, 1m
Recommended Amplifier Power Range: 10W – 150W
Mounting Depth: 2.9"
Weight: 6.6 lbs
Shipping Weight: 7.6 lbs
Grille Finished Dimensions (H x W): 15.1" x 7.4"
Cutout Dimensions (H x W): 14.1" x 6.4" (35.9cm x 16.3cm)
C-2 Installation Mechanism
Compatible with Wall Material Thickness Range: 0.5" – 2.0" (1.3cm – 2.5cm)
Preconstruction Bracket and Fire-Rated Back-Box Accessories Available