Revel C363DT 6 1/2" Micro-Ceramic Composite Cone Speaker
Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources, and unique perspectives that put all our loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Each model offers a standard-setting low sonic coloration and freedom from distortion over a wide dynamic range.
- Long-throw woofers with cast frames and rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion.
- 1" Angle-adjustable, metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimized response both on and off axis.
- High-order crossover network with premium-quality components delivers extraordinarily accurate timbre reproduction.
- Boundary compensation switch ( C783/C763 ) lets you adjust the speaker to maintain tonal accuracy when the speaker is placed near a wall.
- Three-position tweeter level control ( C783/C763/C583/C563 ) lets you adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles.
Cutout dimensions (dia) 8" Square grille finished height 9.1"
Square grille finished height 9.1"
Mounting depth 4.8"
1.9 lbs / Shipping Weight 2.6 lbs
Includes both round and square zero-bezel magnetic grilles • Round grille finished dimension (dia.) 9.1"
High-frequency Driver Components
Two 1" aluminum dome tweeters with waveguides
Low-frequency Driver Components
6 ½" Micro-Ceramic Composite Cone, Cast-polymer Frame Woofer
C-2 fastening mechanism • Compatible with wall material thickness range 0.5" – 2.0"
Recommended Amplifier Power
10 - 120 Watts RMS