Revel C563DT 6 1/2" Micro-Ceramic Composite Cone Speaker
Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources, and unique perspectives that put all our loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Each model offers a standard-setting low sonic coloration and freedom from distortion over a wide dynamic range.
- Long-throw woofers with cast frames and rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion.
- 1-inch (25mm) angle-adjustable, metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimized response both on and off axis.
- High-order crossover network with premium-quality components delivers extraordinarily accurate timbre reproduction.
- Boundary compensation switch (C783/C763) lets you adjust the speaker to maintain tonal accuracy when the speaker is placed near a wall.
- Three-position tweeter level control (C783/C763/C583/C563) lets you adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles.
Cutout dimensions (dia.) 8" Square grille finished Height 9.1"
Square grille finished Weight 9.1"
Mounting depth 4.9” (12.5 cm)
2.2 lbs / Shipping weight 3 lbs
Includes both round and square zero-bezel magnetic grilles • Round grille finished dimension (dia.) 9.1" (23.1 cm) •
High Frequency Driver Components
Two 1" aluminum dome tweeters with waveguides
Low Frequency Extension
High Frequency Extension 3-position HF level control
Low Frequency Driver Components
6 ½" Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone, Cast-Aluminum Frame Woofer
C-2 fastening mechanism • Compatible with wall material thickness range 0.5" – 2.0" (1.3 cm – 5.0 cm)
Recommended Amplifier Power
10 - 130 Watts RMS (per channel)
Revel C263 6 1/2" Aluminum Cone Speaker
Revel C540 4" Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone Speaker
Revel C763L Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone Speaker
Revel C363DT 6 1/2" Micro-Ceramic Composite Cone Speaker
Revel C763 6 1/2" Micro-Ceramic Composite Cone Speaker
Revel C363XC 6 1/2" Flush-Mount Speaker