- A digital controller designed to equip outlet devices with smart controls for HVAC or growing applications.
- Powers up to two outlet devices on or off and provides each with its own independent programming.
- Programs include temperature and humidity triggers, timers, cycles, scheduling, and custom buffers.
- Connect with our app via Bluetooth to unlock advance programs, set notifications, and view climate data.
- Two outlets collectively support up to 1100W to control plugged-in devices together or independently.
A digital outlet controller designed to provide multiple devices with independently programmed temperature, humidity, and time-based controls. It is built with a large backlit LCD display with climate readings and settings that can be set to Fahrenheit or Celsius. Includes a 12-foot sensor probe with a waterproof thermal-alloy head that accurately detects current temperature and humidity conditions. The controller’s two outlets can power devices up to 1100W combined to automate their own programming.
Features programmable triggers that power two outlet devices to turn on or off in response to temperature and humidity levels. Adjust buffer settings to customize how they react to climate changes. Timer, on/off cycle, and schedule modes add custom on-demand activation for a variety of uses. Backup memory retains settings even if the controller is cut from power. Securely connect with the AC Infinity app via Bluetooth to access your outlet controller remotely, unlock advance programs, set notifications, view historical climate charts, and export CSV data.
This smart outlet controller is equipped with two outlet sockets to power and distribute unique programming to two devices, supporting up to 1100W. Plug in devices with AC power plugs such as inline duct fans, shutter exhaust fans, or clip-on oscillating fans to automate cooling and airflow production. Other compatible devices include seedling heat mats to activate heating for homebrewing and fermenting beverages, warming terrariums, or starting, germinating, and propagating seeds.
|Max Power Supported||1100 W|
|Programming Temperatures||32 to 140°F|
|Operating Voltage||100 to 240V|
|Wall Adapter Input||100 to 240V AC|
|Operating Humidity||35 to 85% RH|