Exceptional Power, Immersive Sound
The PA410 is a high-performance power amplifier that delivers 4 channels of efficient Class AB amplification. With an impressive 70 watts per channel, the PA410 is designed to offer the greatest flexibility and power without compromising on control.
Featuring the best-in-class components including a toroidal based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages and exceptionally low levels of distortion, the PA410 masters the reproduction of music with all its originality and detail for an unmatched level of sound quality and clarity.
Details & Specifications
- 4 - Channel Power Amplifier
- 4 x 50 Watts Class AB amplification ( 8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20k Hz, 0.2% THD )
- Toroidal transformer
- RS 232 control
Continuous Power Output at 0.2% THD Per Channel
- Four channels driven, 4Ω / 8Ω, 20Hz – 20k Hz - 70 Watt / 50 Watt
- Two channels driven, 4Ω / 8Ω, 20Hz – 20k Hz - 90 Watt / 60 Watt
- Harmonic distortion, 80% power, 8Ω at 1k Hz - 0.003%