Transfer CS's into a Bit Perfect Digital Music Archive
Keep a collection of digital music files on your computer? The Bluesound VAULT 2i may just be the upgrade you're looking for. Its built-in CD ripper makes bit-perfect digital copies of your discs, ensuring every detail is preserved. And with 2TB of storage, there's plenty of room for big high-resolution audio files.
The VAULT 2i features a wired Ethernet port for connecting to your home network. You can transfer your existing digital music files from computers on your network, consolidating all your digital libraries for easy access. And the VAULT 2i can be part of a Bluesound Multi-Room wireless audio system.
Compatible with Airplay 2
Built-in Apple AirPlay 2 technology lets you stream audio directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or Mac® computer through your Bluesound system. That includes soundtracks from YouTube® videos and Netflix movies.
And if you subscribe to Apple Music®, you can do even more. Use Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV 4K to control Apple Music with voice commands. Tell it what selection or playlist to play — and which Bluesound speakers or components you want it to play through.
High Quality Bluetooth Streaming
The VAULT 2i features aptX® HD Bluetooth streaming for higher-fidelity sound with compatible Bluetooth devices. The system is backward-compatible with earlier forms of Bluetooth, too. You can even share that Bluetooth source with other Bluesound music players around your house that are connected to your network.
Control it all with an App
The BlueOS controller app is a free download for both Apple® and Android™ devices. Select songs from your smartphone or tablet. The app displays all of your music services, internet radio stations, and digital music libraries stored on your computer or server. Play music in one room, all rooms, or different tracks in different spaces around your home through BluOS-compatible speakers and players.
- Bluetooth wireless audio streaming with aptX support for better sound with compatible devices
- Bluetooth streaming to paired headphones or speakers
- Apple AirPlay® 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music (firmware update required)
- Top-mounted controls for volume and muting
- 2 USB Type-A ports for connecting a backup HD drive (2TB minimum)
- Combination mini-optical/stereo minijack audio input
- Analog RCA stereo audio output (stereo RCA-to-RCA cable included)
- Coaxial digital audio output
- Toslink optical digital audio output
- Mono RCA subwoofer output
- Stereo minijack headphone output
- Ethernet port (Ethernet cable included)
- Detachable AC power cord
- 8-5/8"W x 3-9/16"H x7-9/16"D
- Weight: 4.05 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Communicates with other Bluesound players via your home network
Ethernet connection required (cable included)
- Plays MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-L, OGG FLAC, MQA, ALAC, WAV, and AIFF files
- Supported sample rates: 32kHz to 192kHz ( supported bit depths 16-24 )
- Slot-loading single CD ripper
- Selectable formats: FLAC, MP3 (320kbps), WAV
- 2TB built-in hard drive
- Works with Amazon Alexa-compatible voice control assistants
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .