A Powerful Performer
A good speaker is greater than the sum of its parts, and the Bowers & Wilkins 703 S2 is no exception. Each piece, from the cabinet to the drivers and crossovers, works with all the others to seamlessly re-create music with depth and accuracy. You can use a pair as part of a hi-fi stereo music setup, or for the front channels of a mind-blowing surround sound setup for memorable movie nights.
Bowers & Wilkins has spent decades creating and honing technology that gives their speakers a unique and beautiful "voice."
The 1" Decoupled Carbon Dome™ tweeter was purpose-built for the 700 Series to bring studio-quality sound to your home system. It reveals clarity and detail in great vocal performances.
The decoupled 6" Continuum™ cone FST™ midrange also benefits from tech developed for the high-end 800 Series. The cone's composite construction delivers precise vocals and instruments and smooths transitions.
The speaker's two 6-1/2" Aerofoil™ Profile bass cones are computer-modeled to provide the stiffness and rigidity required for deep, musical bass.
Flowport™ for Better Bass
Bowers & Wilkins' Flowport technology helps this bookshelf speaker produce solid bass. The 706's bass reflex enclosure features a rear-firing, dimpled and flared port that provides natural bass response without the turbulent "chuffing" that standard ports can create. The speaker includes a two-piece foam plug that can be inserted if you want to adjust bass response to your liking.
- 3-way, 4-driver design
- 1" Decoupled Carbon Dome™ tweeter
- 6" Decoupled Continuum™ cone FST ( Fixed Suspension Transducer ) midrange
- Two x 61/2" Aerofoil™ Profile bass cones
- Frequency response: 46-28,000 Hz ( ±3 dB )
- Bass-reflex cabinet with rear-firing Flowport™
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: 30-200 watts
- Dual pairs of gold-plated binding post speaker terminals allow bi-amp/bi-wire configurations
- Includes a 2-piece foam port plug for adjusting the speaker's low-frequency performance
- Removable grille is magnetically attached
- Included plinth and carpet spikes provide added stability
- Dimensions: 125/8" ( W ) x 407/16" ( H ) x 145/8" ( D ) including plinth
- Weight: 55.2 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Bowers & Wilkins 703 S2 owner's manual
- Floorstanding loudspeaker
- Plinth ( Base )
- 2 Jumper-straps ( pre-installed )
- Two-piece foam port plug
- 4 x Rubber feet
- 4 x Spike feet
- 4 x Lock-nuts
- 4 x Screws
- 4 x Washers
- 4 x Lock washers
- Bowers & Wilkins Brochure & Warranty Information
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .