In Store Only !
* This product is not eligible for purchase online *
Halo Touch is the new premium universal smart remote by Control4. The handheld device includes a host of user-driven features including a 3.2” color touch interface with a complement of backlit buttons, voice control, extended battery life, WiFi 2.4 and 5GHz support, and a redesigned UI with new interaction options. Halo Touch also includes end-user install capabilities and OvrC integration that reports battery life and Wi-Fi connectivity data. With a generational leap in functionality and refined design, Halo Touch will redefine the user experience.
- Available in Black or Silver, the anodized aluminum body offers a premium look and feel
- Full color 3.2" LCD screen
- Touch interface for the selection and control of devices, media, favorites, automation, and menu options
- Redesigned user interface
- Quick access to Favorites, and a lock screen ( dismissed by swiping up ) to avoid unintended button presses
- A full set of backlit buttons including the d-pad and all transport controls
- Optional soft numeric buttons can be accessed through the touch interface
- Capable of media browsing, device control, and scene selection for Watch, listen, and lighting ( comfort, security, and other experiences coming soon )
- Full complement of backlit buttons for easy and intuitive single-handed use in the dark
- WiFi Strength increased 3 - 5 x over Neeo and supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- New Voice button dynamically functions as a Siri Remote for Apple TV or Xfinity Voice Remote for the Xfinity boxes
- Ultra-low power processor with multiple configuration settings for extended battery life
Innovative Voice Control with a Dynamic Duo
Gone are the days of old manufacturers’ voice remote controls. Halo and Halo Touch feature a new dynamic Voice Button so your customers can control AppleTV and Xfinity devices with the power of their own voice. When Apple TV is the selected source, push-to-talk for Siri. When watching Xfinity, push-to-talk for Xfinity Voice Remote.
To help speed up your jobs, we have designed the Halo family to support fast setup and provide at-a-glance troubleshooting information. Your customers can take advantage of the “First Time User Experience” via their smartphone to install their Halo and Halo Touch in minutes. Integration with Composer Pro gives you access to battery-charging data and Wi-Fi connectivity statistics, providing valuable insights on usage so you can optimize the customer experience.