Eric Clapton, one of the world's pre-eminent blues/rock guitarists, once again summoned an all-star team of six-string heroes for his fifth Crossroads Guitar Festival in 2019. Held at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas, the two-day concert event raised funds for the Crossroads Centre in Antigua, the chemical dependency treatment and education facility that Clapton founded in 1998. Following a six-year hiatus, the festival returned reenergized with outstanding performances by Clapton, James Bay, Jeff Beck, Doyle Bramhall II, Gary Clark Jr., Robert Cray, Sheryl Crow, Andy Fairweather Low, Peter Frampton, Vince Gill, Buddy Guy, Sonny Landreth, Lianne La Havas, Los Lobos, John Mayer, Keb' Mo', Bonnie Raitt, Robert Randolph, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Jimmie Vaughan and more.
Throughout the show, Clapton shared the stage with others to perform some of his best-known songs, including "Layla" with John Mayer, plus acoustic versions of "Wonderful Tonight" and "Lay Down Sally" with Andy Fairweather Low. Clapton also paid tribute to his late friend George Harrison with a searing rendition of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" with Peter Frampton. The Crossroads' lineup offered an impressive mix of performers, with legends like Bonnie Raitt, James Burton, Robert Cray, and Jeff Beck (whose outstanding cover of The Beach Boys' "Caroline, No" was a festival high point); contemporary stars Gary Clark Jr., Robert Randolph and Sheryl Crow; as well as rising talents The Marcus King Band, Tom Misch, and Lianne La Havas.
Naturally, the on-stage collaborations provided some of the most compelling moments. Highlights include a cover of The Stooges' "I Wanna Be Your Dog" by Doyle Bramhall II, Susan Tedeschi, Derek Trucks, Jim Keltner and actor Bill Murray ( the festival's M.C. ); Buddy Guy and Johnny Lang ripping through Guy's classic "Cognac"; and a version of the Merle Haggard hit "Tonight The Bottle Let Me Down" by Vince Gill, Albert Lee, Bradley Walker, and dobro master Jerry Douglas. For the encore, Clapton returned to the stage to lead ensemble performances of Prince's "Purple Rain" and Joe Cocker's "High Time We Went."
- Native Stepson (Live) - By Sonny Landreth
- Wonderful Tonight (Live) - By Eric Clapton & Andy Fairweather Low
- Lay Down Sally (Live) - By Eric Clapton & Andy Fairweather Low
- Million Miles (Live) - By Bonnie Raitt, Keb' Mo' & Alan Darby
- Son's Gonna Rise (with Gary Clark Jr.) - By Citizen Cope
- Everything Is Broken (Live) - By Sheryl Crow & Bonnie Raitt
- Lait / De Ushuaia a la Quiaca (Live) - By Gustavo Santaolalla
- I Wanna Be Your Dog (with Tedeschi Trucks Band) [Live] - By Doyle Bramhall II
- That's How Strong My Love Is (with Tedeschi Trucks Band) [Live] - By Doyle Bramhall II
- Lift Off (Live) - By Tom Misch
- Cognac (Live) - By Buddy Guy & Jonny Lang
- Every Day Is A Winding Road (with James Bay) [Live] - By Sheryl Crow
- Retrato (Live) - By Daniel Santiago & Pedro Martins
- B-Side (with Pedro Martins) [Live] - By Kurt Rosenwinkel
- Baby, Please Come Home (with Bonnie Raitt) [Live] - By Jimmie Vaughan
- How Long (Live) - By The Marcus King Band
- Goodbye Carolina (Live) - By The Marcus King Band
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps (with Eric Clapton) [Live] - By Peter Frampton
- Space For The Papa (Live) - By Jeff Beck
- Big Block (Live) - By Jeff Beck
- Caroline, No (Live) - By Jeff Beck
- Cut Em Loose (Live) - By Robert Randolph
- Hold Back The River (Live) - By James Bay
- When We Were On Fire (Live) - By James Bay
- Mas Y Mas (Live) - By Los Lobos
- Am I Wrong? (Live) - By Keb' Mo'
- I Shiver (Live) - By Robert Cray
- Slow Dancing In A Burning Room (Live) - By John Mayer
- How Blue Can You Get? (Live) - By Tedeschi Trucks Band
- Shame (Live) - By Tedeschi Trucks Band
- Is Your Love Big Enough (Live) - By Lianne La Havas
- I Say A Little Prayer (Live) - By Lianne La Havas
- Feed The Babies (Live) - By Gary Clark Jr.
- I Got My Eyes On You (Locked & Loaded) [Live] - By Gary Clark Jr.
- Pearl Cadillac (Live) - By Gary Clark Jr.
- Tonight The Bottle Let Me Down (with Albert Lee & Jerry Douglas) [Live] - By Vince Gill
- Tulsa Time (with Bradley Walker, Albert Lee & Jerry Douglas) [Live] - By Vince Gill
- Drifting Too Far From The Shore (with Vince Gill, Albert Lee & Jerry Douglas) [Live] - By Bradley Walker
- Badge (Live)
- Layla (with John Mayer & Doyle Bramhall II) [Live]
- Purple Rain (Live) - By Eric Clapton & Ensemble
- High Time We Went (Live) - By Eric Clapton & Ensemble
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble ,Couldn't Stand The Weather, Special Extended Edition, 180 Gram