Mark Levinson № 5105 High-end Turntable
Manual Belt-Drive Turntable with Factory-Installed Ortofon Quintet Black Moving Coil Cartridge
Showcase your vinyl collection with a turntable custom made with the finest materials, technology and artisanship in the world. With a lavish design and outstanding performance, the № 5105 is engineered to reveal every intricate nuance from a song’s original recording with explosive dynamics and an expansive sonic image.
Machined from solid aluminum, the № 5105’s plinth and platter are exceptionally stable. To provide a completely quiet platform, the heavy chassis also rests on adjustable isolation feet. The result is extraordinary stability that allows the cartridge to accurately reproduce every intricacy of your music — without interference from external vibrations.
The № 5105’s ultralight and ridged carbon fiber arm tube provides outstanding cartridge stability. This allows the cartridge and stylus to pick up all the subtle details hidden in your record’s grooves and reveal the crystal-clear dynamics and space of your music.
Superior Sound Reproduction
The № 5105’s custom gimbal ensures low-friction movement both horizontally and vertically, which is critical to creating a wide and deep three-dimensional sound stage. Hear the location of each instrument and the reflections of the room where the music was recorded with pinpoint accuracy.
- Custom 10" carbon fiber tonearm
- Glass & aluminum front panel feature speed & standby controls
- Integrated bubble level
- Optional factory-installed Ortofon moving coil phono cartridge
- Designed and handcrafted in the USA
- Drive System
Chassis & Support
- Handcrafted from a solid, brushed aluminum plinth precision machined from a single billet
- 14 lb. solid aluminum platter with backside coated in resonance damping material
- Adjustable isolation feet