For ultra-discreet sound all around the home, or partnered with the Radius 380 sub for explosive stereo, the miraculously small Radius 45 houses a 3" MMP II mid-bass driver and rear-firing 3/4" C CAM tweeter, and has no right to sound as good as it does.
- 3" MMP II Driver. All drivers are dedicated and model specific, with each model in the Radius series being designed and voiced individually.
- 3/4" Gold C-CAM tweeter, rear-firing to enhance sound dispersion characteristics
- Single through-bolt driver fixing. Provides mechanical de-coupling properties resulting in enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. Through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Single point ¼" x 20TPI wall fixing. Use the optional Monitor Audio speaker mount or any standard wall bracket
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system
Frequency Response: 120 Hz — 20k Hz
Sensitivity ( 1 Watt @ 1 Meter ): 87 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Power Handling ( RMS ): 25 Watt
System Power Handling ( RMS ): 50 Watt
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 15 — 50 Watts
Maximum SPL: 101 dBa
Bass Alignment: Sealed Cabinet
Drive Unit Complement:
1 x 3" MMP II cone bass/mid-range Driver
1 x 3/4" C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions: ( H x W x D ). 3 15/16" x 3 15/16" x 3 15/16"
Pre-Construction Bracket: Optional - Monitor Audio Speaker Mount ( MASM )
Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
Warranty: 5 years