It has inputs for phono (MM), 4 line inputs and USB ‘B’ up to 24bit 96 kHz.
The M3si’s sound is effortless, clear and sweet. It projects wide and deep images and has plenty of power to deliver excellent dynamic range.
The M3si is unconditionally stable and will drive any appropriate loudspeaker with ease.
Although it is Musical Fidelity’s lowest price amplifier, it embodies our hallmark values of uncolored, stress-free sound, outstanding technical performance and great value for money.
Musical Fidelity M3SI Amplifier User's Manual
M3si In Brief
- Excellent technical performance
- Preamp output
- Unconditional stability, will drive any loudspeaker
- Wide range of useful inputs
- including asynchronous USB and MM phono
- Excellent build quality and convenient size
- Power output: 85 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
- THD( + noise ): <0.014 % typical, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >98dB ‘A’-weighted
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
- 4x Line Level RCA / Phono
- 1x USB type ‘B’ connector - Asynchronous data stream at up to 24-bit / 96kHz
- 1x MM Phono input
Sensitivity (nominal): 3mV (suitable for cartridges giving 1.5mV or more including high output MC types)
Signal / noise ratio: >70dB ‘A’-weighted
Input impedance: 50k Ohms
Frequency response: RIAA/IEC ±1dB, 20Hz to 20 kHz
Dimensions - WxHxD ( mm ): 440 x 100 x 400
Weight ( unpacked / packed ): 9.2 kg/ 13 kg
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .
Musical Fidelity M6SI Amplifier
Musical Fidelity M6SI500 Amplifier
Musical Fidelity M8XI Amplifier
Musical Fidelity M6s PRX Preamplifier
Musical Fidelity M8s-500 Amplifier
Musical Fidelity M8-700M Amplifier