Transitional, Classic Club Chair
It’s low seat back enables a full surround sound experience, making this the perfect audiophile listening chair. A unique incline mechanism provides elevated leg support, while maintaining an upright seat back position. This thoughtful design ensures a heightened sensory experience.
Design your Own!
“Custom Configurators” allow you to quickly and easily build your own unique pieces of furniture and home entertainment seating. These tools allow you to select the style, the configuration, and the functional features that match exactly with their desired use.
- Transitional Styling
- Lower seat back for unobstructed full surround sound enjoyment
- Straight and Curved Rows are possible
- Tailored, piping trim with optional contrast piping
- Wall-away Recliner mechanism allows close-to-wall positioning
- Incliner mechanism opens to extend foot rest and slightly reclines back to eliminate neck strain
- Fully-adjustable, quiet Motorized recliner, 2-position Manual recliner mechanism or Non-Recline
- Custom-made in the USA
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .