The MB10 Subwoofer is not only great in a home cinema setup, it also blends seamless into a good stereo system. Using our knowledge and expertise in designing high-end loudspeakers, we focused on making the MB10 reproduce bass in a more natural and “honest” way, than normally seen in subwoofers. Using a class A/B ampliﬁer instead of the commonly used Class D, plays a key role in the MB10’s natural and dynamic performance. This combined with a low mass 10” woofer, and an enclosure tuned to match the woofer, means we don’t use any frequency equalization circuits. The result is a subwoofer which sounds articulate and reﬁned without any booming – blending e.ortlessly in to any high quality music system. While at the same time having the ability to rattlethe room when watching a movie.
The MB10 Subwoofer is not only great in a home cinema setup, it also blends seamless into a good stereo system.
- Dimensions ( W x H x D ): 360 x 418 x 360 mm
- Weight in kg: 15,4
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz – 150 Hz ( adjustable )
- Ampliﬁer: 100W Rms, Class AB
- Inputs: Line as well as low impedance input
- Enclosure: Rear ported
- Drive units: 10” long throw, low mass driver – Down-ﬁring
- Finish: Black-silk or White-silk
- Power consumption: <0.9A – standby, on: 10-300W
- Shipping Weight & Dimensions: 38 lbs, 18" x 18" x 21"