The AC-MXNET-CBOX is capable of handling hundreds of multicast-enabled endpoints. Thanks to a robust and efficient database, complex system deployments have never been easier. Simply plug in the CBOX to an MXNet SW model ( or other 3rd party multicast-capable switch ), and let the fun begin. Next, plug in the Encoders and Decoders - and after a few minutes, all the components are ready for full configuration.
The AC-MXNET-CBOX Control Box is only one part of the MXNet Ecosystem that includes Encoders, Network Switches, Control Processors, and other various components designed to facilitate the building of a custom A/V distribution system. MXNet’s Ecosystem includes formatting such as resolution scaling, full EDID management, HDR and Dolby Vision metadata, multifaceted video walls, and includes the MXNet Mentor setup and control tool - making installations easy on the integrator, while also presenting a major WOW factor for your client.
MXNet Mentor includes the following features:
- System Utilities: Reboot and perform factory resets to CBOX, Encoders, and Decoders
- Setup & Diagnostics: Assign custom names to Encoders and Decoders
- Auto-Matrix: Easy to use and understand source to target the switching interface
- Video Walls: Unlimited with asymmetrical arrays
- CEC & RS-232 Passthrough
- RS-232 & IR Direct Routing
Time Saver: Setup and configure your new AV/IP project in record time.
Frustration Saver: Troubleshooting has never been easier. MXNet Mentor’s diagnostics are live, providing immediate feedback as to the condition of your HDMI cable connections, network cable connections, resolution, and much more.
Free Your Creative Side: MXNet Mentor helps you to easily setup and create unlimited video walls with unique styles and asymmetrical arrays.
Feel the Power of Control: Easily setup power control interdependencies either using encapsulated RS-232 over IP commands or CEC over HDMI power controls. Additionally, Mentor supports RS-232 and IR direct routing for setting up 3rd party control processing.
- Web based – Apache Web Server
- POE powered ( uses 1.3 Watts )
- Works with any multicast capable managed 3rd party switch
- MXNet Mentor pre-installed
- Powerful module tracking database
- Capable of handling hundreds of end points
- AC-MXNET-CBOX ( Control Box )
- 12V/2A Locking Power Supply
- 1 x 3-Pin Terminal Block
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- 6 x Screws for Mounting Brackets